Plymouth Road Industrial Estate,
Tel: 01822 614317
Contact us by e-mail
Conditions of Rental
- RENTAL PERIODS: All based on 24 hours
- CUSTOMER PARKING: Free parking available
at your own risk
- AGE LIMITS: Hirers of Vehicles must be
over 21 years of age
- DRIVERS: Only drivers declared at the
start of the rentals period may drive
- DRIVING LICENSE: The driver must produce
a full valid driving license which has been held for at least 12 months.
Drivers must declare all information concerning their insurance record
including the details of any motoring convictions or accidents. Satisfactory
details must be produced at the start of the rentals period for the insurance
to be effective. The hirer will be responsible for any loss of use of the
vehicle caused by any drivers not approved.
- INSURANCE: If the above terms are met,
all vehicles will be covered by fully comprehensive insurance. An indemnity
also applies in respect of the third parties damage.
- COLLISION DAMAGE WAIVER (CDW): The hirer
shall be responsible for the first £500 of any claim, unless the CDW is
taken out in advance, which is £7.05 per day and is optional. This will
reduce the liability to £100.
- FUEL: All vehicles are full of fuel when
the rentals commences, for which a £50 deposit is required for Group A Cars
and £80 for all other Vehicles.
- PAYMENT: With the exception of customers
with an approved account, we will require sufficient payment to cover the
estimated rental charge, VAT and Fuel deposit. A refund for unused fuel will
be given at the end of the rental period.
- THE HIRER WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL
MOTORING OFFENCES INCLUDING PARKING CHARGES FOR THE DURATION OF THE HIRE
PERIOD OF THE VEHICLE.